Inflatable workshop,focus on customer’s demands since 2000.

alabama water park temporarily closed after parasite found

by:KK INFLATABLE      2020-06-02
According to park officials, a water park in Alabama was temporarily closed after a parasite was found in the area that could survive for several days in chlorine water.
The Spring Valley Beach Water Park in Brentsville, Alabama, closed this weekend after health officials tracked a parasite called cryptoma.
According to the United States, this tiny parasite can survive for a few days in properly chlorine water and can cause nausea, diarrhea and stomach crampsS.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The symptoms of cryptospores usually last for about a week.
\"It was introduced from external sources, most often in recreational water,\" park officials said on Saturday . \".
\"While we test water every two hours, there is no easy test for this particular parasite.
\"Park officials said on Monday they will work with health officials to ensure that parasites in the area have been eradicated, thus keeping the park closed.
Officials say they plan to \"super-chloride\" water to help kill parasites.
\"However, before we know the test results, we will start to process our water through hyperchloride,\" park officials said on Facebook . \".
\"We plan to start running this weekend on August 20 and 21.
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Leave Your Message inputting...