all clear for boy hurt in bouncy castle
On July 7, 10-year-old Zaybein Wathey was flown to Starship hospital after landing on concrete, and part of Napier\'s Inflatable World Castle gave way.
He broke his head in two places, 25-minute seizure.
His mother, Haley Wathey, said today that the doctor had \"made it all clear\" that Zaybein was discharged from the hospital on Friday \".
Vasse said Zaybein \"rebounded in an astonishing way\" and was moved to Ronald McDonald\'s building later on Tuesday. MS.
But he may not return to school until the end of the year.
\"We will play it through our ears and see what the strength of zayebin is.
\"He\'s just going to be very sleepy.
All you can do is rest your brain.
\"He will be allowed to watch the TV for 15 minutes, turn it off and try to sleep.
As single parents, we have to work hard to solve this problem, so we have to work hard to solve this problem.
But this is very, very good news.
She said: \"Yesterday, the ball of a signed Warriors team was thrown to the young man who is recovering, which made him one day.
She said the family also received a lot of support through social media.
But there is still a long way to go to make sure the Inflatable World Center is safe for other children, MS Wathey said.
On Tuesday, starkids released data from the Starship showing that 16 critically injured children from inflatable castles have been taken to hospital in the past five years.
Napier Inflatable World decided to close on Monday.
Director Gary Adamson said the site had been closed before the company\'s findings on WorkSafe came out, and it would only reopen when management was \"100 satisfied.
Adamson said he could not comment further during the investigation.